- Campus Diversity Initiative Project, Through Ford Foundation USA Phase – I( 1995-1998) National Integration Camps, Conferences, Workshops Student Exchange Programmes Students and Faculty Development Programmes Foundation Courses
- Ford Foundation’s Partnership Grant Phase – II(1998-2001) Jaihind College as nodal center Partnership with Colleges – -Minority H. J. Thim College, Jalgaon -Professional S.S.V.P.S. Engineering College, Dhule -Women’s Mahila Mahavidyalay, Nandurbar. -Tribal Art Science and Commerce college, Navapur. Arts Commerce College, Dhadgaon
- Pathways Project, Through Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access, New Delhi(2001-2007) FAEA Scholarships Target Group Workshops on Study Skills and Life Skills Tribal Students Development Cell Career and Placement Cell Faculty Development
- Collaborative Diversity Research Projects through ERC,New Delhi(2004-05) Women Leaders in Panchayat Raj, Man and Environment
- College with Potential for Excellence. UGC New Delhi-Phase I (2006) Star Departments – Physics, Botany, Geology and Languages. Library Automation and upgradation, Computer Center, Virtual Classroom, Internet Services, Faculty Development, Software upgradation and maintenance, Consumables and materials.
- College with Potential for Excellence. UGC New Delhi-Phase II (2011) Star Departments – Physics, Botany, Geology, Microbiology, Electronics, Chemistry and Languages, Library Automation and upgradation, Computer Center, Internet Services, Faculty Development, Software upgradation and maintenance, Consumables and materials.