Mr. Neetin Madhukar Walke (M.P.Ed., M.Phil. (Phy.Edu.), SET)
Director of Physical Education
Specialization: NIS crit. course in Handball
Experience : 06 Yrs
The college, right from its inception has excelled in sports at University, State and National level. Also brought glorious occasions which have increasesd the name and fame of the college. There is special committee fully devoted to look after extension and execution of sports policies. The Sports committee is composed of principal as an incharge, mainly concerned with the funding and planning followed by Sports oordinator, physical director and members from teaching who guides the students for various sports activities. The Director of Sports (North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon) provides guidelines for organization of various sports activities at inter zone, interuniversity and national games. We have sports facilities which help them to participate and excell in activities like Handball, Basketball, Volleyball, Table tennis, Chess, Weight lifting, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho and Mallakhamb. College have signed contract (MoU) with Dhule District Sports Office, which provides facilities for various other sports at the District Sports Stadium.The Society has well equipped swimming pool to provide facilities for swimming activity for student and faculties.
- We are honoured by North Maharashtra University under Gymkhana Day for 3 consecutive years (2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11) for maximum participation, achievements and representation at different level of University and Interuniversity level.
- Miss Madhuri Bhabhad represented NMU in all-India Taekwondo Inter university Competition & got Bronze medal in 2013-14
- Kabaddi Player Mr.Mahendra Rajput represented in Pro Kabaddi Primiar Leagh for Bengal Warriors from season 2 to 4 and season 5 for Gujarat Fortunegiants vs Bengal Warriors
- CentralGoverment Manushya & Vikas Minister Saction Grant Rs 3 lak for perches modern Gym Eqipmnt In 2001
- Outdoor Playground available in College covered in LED flood lights so our student practice Day and Night Till 8.30 pm.