Department Name: – Economics
Year of Establishment (UG & PG): – 1982
Our Economics department has organised and conducted various activities in collaborations with different organization like;
- Marathi Arthshastra Parishad
- Prabhat Vikas Manch NGO , Dhule
- Dhule Jilha Grahak Panchayat
- MIDC Dhule
- Innerwheel club of Dhule crossroad
The priority areas of the research are dialects, feminism and fiction.
- Number of Books in the Departmental/ central Library – 1794
- Number of Journals / Periodicals – 16
- Number of Computers with internet access – 02
- 01 faculty is recognized Research Guide.
- 02 students are registered under her guidance.
- Books published – 03
Aims of the Economics Department
- To acquaint the students knowledge of Micro Economics concept and Theories.
- To acquaint the students knowledge of Macro Economics problems and Policies .
- To develop the analyzing capability in applying theories to real life situation.
- To create Awareness of local and International economic conditions, ability to analyze and evaluate business and government proposal.
(Teaching & non-Teaching)
DR. Vidya Rajendra Patil
( Head of the Department)
Prof. Sangita D. Lohalekar
Prof. Vaishali V. Javral
Prof. Gayatri Bachchav
Prof. Ramesh Baviskar
M.A. , Ph.D
M.A. , SET
M.A. , B.Ed.
M.A. , B.Ed.
Economics , Micro Finance
Names of Programmes / Courses offered
B.A- Courses Offered
FYBA – Principles of Micro Economics
SYBA – 1) Indian Economy since 1980 – I & II
2) Agricultural Economics
3) Advanced Macro Economics
4) Research Methodology for Economics
TYBA – 1) Indian Economy since 1980 – III & IV
2) Economics of Public Finance
3) Theory of International Trade & Practices
4) Modern Banking
5) Indian Economic Environment
B.Com – Courses Offered
FYBCOM –1) Micro economics
2) Principles and Practices of Banking
SYBCOM –1) Macro Economics
2) Modern Banking & Financial System
TYBCOM – Indian Economic Scenario
M.Com – 1) Economics of Industries
Certificate course –
Small Scale Business & Entrepreneurship Development
· We all teachers attended number of webinar organized by different colleges and Universities .
· we organized webinar on the subject of “ Effects of COVID-19, for the student. 11 student parcipated in this webinar.
· Dr. Vidya Rajedra Patil , HOD , present as a chairman and guided to the student.
· The student of certificate course visited MIDC , Dhule.